By Cyberclick, on 25 September 2015
At Cyberclick we want to incorporate a professional who is passionate for the world of communication, advertising and sales techniques 2.0, with a preference for the world of the Internet and online trends.
We seek a person who is eager to learn and want to have fun at work, thus creating a large production environment with their teammates. It will be essential to have an entrepreneurial attitude, be proactive, very independent, have an attention to detail and ability to work with achievement orientation.
The main functions for this role will be:
- Identify opportunities for qualitative business
- Contact with potential customers and partners to identify and evaluate different ways of collaboration
- Manage and track prospects, combining manual and automated processes
- Coordinate and participate in meetings
- Develop materials and value propositions tailored to each sector
- Attend events, fairs and seminars
Training and desired skills include:
- Higher or University Education
- Native or high level English (we will check during the first contact!)
- Native or high level Spanish
- Communication and negotiation skills highly developed
- Analytical skills and strategic vision
- Mindset of continuous innovation
- Familiar with the concepts of online and digital marketing environment
Additionally, we value in particular:
- Previous and proven experience in marketing or sales
- Having done a project related to their passions
HOW TO APPLY?
Would you like to become part of the company known as #BestWorkplaces2014 of Spain?
Follow this link http://www.cyberclick.es/formulario-sales-manager-2 and complete the form to participate in the selection process.