By Cyberclick, on 17 February 2016
This Tuesday February 16th, at 12.30 Cyberclick was represented by David Tomás with a lecture titled “Happy companies, motivated teams” at the VII Edition of Salón Mi Empresa 2016, organized by Creaventure, in collaboration with Bankia, in Madrid.
“Happy companies, motivated teams” David Tomás, co-founder of Cyberclick Group
The pursuit of happiness has been the ultimate goal of human beings since the beginning of time. We seek to be happy and follow our dreams, to spend time with our family and friends, and this is just as possible and necessary in a company. Happiness is not a privilege to exclusively revel in outside of work, but should one that should be inherent in all aspects of our lives.
We spend a great deal of our time in our office and it can be hard to feel fulfilled if every morning we have to make a superhuman effort to get out of bed and make our way to a place where we do not feel valued. On the contrary, the people should always be a priority in any organization and most importantly their happiness. Though this may sound naïve, the truth is that if you take care of the well-being of your employees, your results will soar. From a financial viewpoint, investing in your team increases your ROI.
Recently, David Tomás published his first book, named “The happiest company in the world”, where he reflects on the organizational culture that we have developed over the years here at Cyberclick and the keys which have allowed us to win the award for Best Workplaces in Spain in 2014 and now again in 2015.
These keys are simple and easy to put into practice, and are based on experience:
- Stop and decide to be happy
- Take care of your energy
- Simplify, don’t make things difficult
- Do what you do best
- Learn something new everyday
- Love the Why of your company
- Know how to say No
- Trust in others
- Align your personal values with those of your company
- The happy company is in you
Salón Mi Empresa 2016
Salón Mi Empresa 2016 is being celebrated on the 16th and 17th of February at Barclaycard Center (Palacio de Deportes de la Comunidad de Madrid).
It is one of the biggest events in Spain for small and medium sides enterprises, freelancers and entrepreneurs, bringing together more than 15 000 visitors over two days.
- There is an exposition zone where companies from all sectors promote their services and products to visitors
- There are 10 parallel conference rooms which address the entire lifecycle of a small to medium sized enterprise; from how to take an incipient idea and give it form, to how to internationalize, increase sales, franchise or even to close down a company.
- Finally, the third pillar is the diverse activities that take place over the two days of the event.
Image by @obahloo